jq-web

I took jq’s C code and compiled it with Emscripten, then added a wrapper so it would run on a browser with either asm.js or WebAssembly.

I believe I needed it for requesthub.xyz but I’m not sure I ever used it there. I also intended to use it on another (secret) project that relied on heavy data manipulation on the client, but it turned out to be too slow for that so I opted to use JavaScript directly. Later I used it for a client-side Etleneum simulator, but removed it later as it was impossible to replicate most of the Etleneum functionality on the client so the simulator was too broken and confusing.

See also